Be the change you want to see!
- Program Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Project Based Roles
- Register for Future Opportunities!
- Intern With Us!
- Data & Technology Openings - Ank Aha
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional who is keen on working closely with the communities for the recovery of the educational loss that has occured due to COVID pandemic. The professional would be required to work with some of the most vulnerable communities of the state. The Program Manager (PM) shall work to lead the team to plan, deliver, and monitor initiatives in various communities. The professional shall be reporting directly to the designated team member of Swaniti along with working in close partnership with the local government.
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree from a recognized university
- At least 2 years of work experience in the development sector
- Preference given to candidates possessing experience working in the education sector
- Demonstrated experience of leading team will be an added advantage
- Provide supervision and support on efficient & effective implementation of the projects assigned
- Monitor the overall project and ensure effective delivery of agreed deliverables
- Ensure cohesive and consistent operation with team members
- Work with various stakeholders and support elaborations on project documents and reports
- Ensure project remains on track by ensuring development and implementation of innovative solutions
Location – Any district of Rajasthan
Position Level: Senior-level Consultant
Remuneration: Commensurate to market standards and relevant experience
Joining : As soon as possible
Its a short term contractual engagement. The employment may be renewed on the basis of performance and the need of the project.
Overview of the project:
Swaniti Initiative in collaboration with several civil society organisations will be providing technical Assistance to the Government of Tripura in pursuit to increase awareness on health and fitness in the state through its existing schemes, on a mission to increase the reach of the ‘Khelo India’ Initiative at ground level. This is envisioned to be done by strengthening the existing schemes and programs implemented by the State and the union government that significantly contribute towards curbing the health issues and creating awareness towards a healthier lifestyle.
Swaniti Initiative is looking for enthusiastic and curious professionals, who are eager to contribute to the government system by providing research inputs and help reengineering the implementation of schemes and programs that contribute towards the goal of a fit nation by promoting sporting activities. The work will be focused around need assessment, situation analysis, data analysis, stakeholder engagement, project design implementation and monitoring in close collaboration with the allied departments of the state and the union government. The associate may get an opportunity to make focused interventions at the district and state level by working directly with government stakeholders. S/he will be acting as a resource person for the project team and several departments of the government at the state and the district level and will report directly to the Project Manager of Swaniti Initiative. The position provides tremendous opportunity to get exposure to multiple domains while working with the government.
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree in yoga, sports, public health, rural development, or other similar
- At least 2 years of work experience in the development sector.
- Preference given to candidates possessing experience working in consulting roles with government organizations.
- Oversee the implementation of the approved projects, through regular field visits and raise flags at appropriate levels in case of potential delays or cost overruns
- To assist the project manager and government as per the target
- Work with various stakeholders and liasioning with them
- Facilitate the approval of the Action Plans for the objectives by the nodal departments of the state government
- Documentation for the project
- Any other duties may be assigned for successful completion of the project.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions.
- Proven ability to identify innovations and translate them into implementable practices.
- Competency in usage of IT tools including proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Strong oral and writing skills in English with effective documentation skills.
- Ability to write and communicate in Bengali is a must.
Base location: Agartalla, Tripura
Remuneration: Commensurate to market standards and relevant experience
This is a short term engagement of tenure 6 months. The same may be extended on the basis of performance and the need of the project.
We are looking for a passionate and visionary professionals who are keen on working closely with the government in catalyzing large scale change by finding solutions for some of the most challenging problems of India. The chosen team members shall work on various projects and will be expected to contribute through research, project design and implementation and monitoring of initiatives in independant and multistakeholder projects. The experience of working with state and central government will be a sigificant advantage.
Projects focus with nature of work:
- Air Quality Improvement – Policy Research and Advocacy
- Social Protections for Migrant Workers – Policy Research and Advocacy
- Green Economy – Project implementation and Management
- State Level Consultancy – Multi-sectoral projects
- Engagement With Law makers – Policy Research and Outreach
- District Projects – Holistic Development of Marginalised Communities in close collaboration with the District Administration
- Organisation Development
Positions, eligiblity criteria and major responsiblities:
Team Lead/ Project Manager:
Eligiblity: 4 Years of relevant experience along with Master’s degree in subjects like Environment/Labor studies/Economics/Public Policy or other alike subjects. Multi disciplinary streams in academics are preferred.
Major responsiblities: Managing project/s, managing a team, manage stakeholders and partners, lead innovative practices, propose out of the box solutions and work for change etc.
Attitude preferred: Problem solver, Visionary with action bias, Empathetic Leader and Team player.
Eligiblity: 3 Years of relevant experience along with Bachelor’s degree in subjects like Environment/Labor studies/Economics/Public Policy or other alike subjects
Major responsiblities: Leading the deliverables for the allocated projects, engage with stakeholders, propose and pilot innovative practices, and harp for growth etc.
Attitude preferred: Problem solver, Climber, Visionary with action bias, empathetic and team player.
Eligbility: 1 year of experience along with Master’s degree or 2 Years of relevant experience along with Bachelor’s degree in subjects like Environment/Labor studies/Economics/Public Policy or other alike subjects;
Major responsiblities: Leading the deliverables for the allocated projects, propose and pilot innovative practices, and harp for growth.
Attitude preferred: Problem solver, Climber, Action bias, Learner, and team player.
- The remuneration structure is at par with the Standards of Indian Consulting Firms.
- We follow a 4-round-process for selection: 1. Profile Shortlisting 2. Primary Interaction 3. Written Asignment 4. Final Interview
- Position in Andhra Pradesh and Chattishgarh are on priority [Data Analyst/Associates, and Project Manager]
To be informed of future opportunities, please click here.