Swaniti Initiative is a social enterprise that aims to deliver public services to the base of the pyramid. We fulfill our mission by focusing on ensuring the availability of social safety net for marginalized communities, strengthening public health delivery systems by building institutions and capacities, creating sustainable livelihood opportunities and aiding communities to adopt renewable energy sources through behavioral interventions. Swaniti has presence in over seventeen states in India and works with governments, multilateral agencies and large foundations. We look at creating impact at scale by leveraging data and technology, developing quality research and maintaining on ground presence. Swaniti is in search of senior managers to help us in this journey.
Swaniti has four core principles that drive our outreach and recruitment process:
- Commitment toward driving change at scale by working with communities and government
- Capacity to problem solve dynamically for (even the) most complex and unexpected challenges on the field,
- Appetite to learn and grow and have willingness to think outside the box and unlearn as required
- Lead teams with the recognition that we all grow when each of us succeed.
We welcome people from all backgrounds with the following qualifications:
1) Applicants must have at least 5 years of work experience
2.) Applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree (anyone from any background is welcome).
3) Applicants with problem-solving backgrounds will be given preference (for example those who have a demonstrated background consulting, program implementation and project management).
4) Applicants must have led and managed teams
5) Applicants must be passionate about their work and committed to bring change.
For those applicants interested in the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st . Due to the volume of applications, Swaniti only reaches out to those applicants who are selected for the next round.
Swaniti provides compensation competitive to other social enterprises.
About the Project
Swaniti Initiative has been appointed as the nodal agency tasked with setting up and running a Project Management Unit in Ranchi District to oversee the functioning of the District Mineral Foundation (DMF). The District Mineral Foundation (DMF) is a registered trust set up as a non-profit body, in districts affected by commercial mining, to work for the interest and benefit of persons and areas affected by
Swaniti Initiative has been mandated to set up a five-member PMU based out of Ranchi for a period of two years. The five positions are as follows:
- Team Lead (JD)
- Project Officer – Health (JD)
- Project Officer – Livelihood (JD)
- Project Officer – Civil Engineering (JD)
- Project Officer – Finance/Admin (JD)
Fourth Round: A final round of interviews for the candidates that are shortlisted will be conducted in both New Delhi and Ranchi.
We are looking for passionate and experienced professionals who are keen on working closely with the government in catalyzing change in what are some of the most vulnerable communities and regions of India. Interested candidates are requested to complete this form.