For queries related to internship opportunities and full-time positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Swaniti Initiative is a social enterprise that aims to deliver public services to the base of the pyramid. We focus on ensuring the availability of social safety net for marginalized communities, strengthening public health delivery systems by building institutions and capacities, creating sustainable livelihood opportunities and aiding communities to adopt renewable energy sources through behavioural interventions. Swaniti has presence in over seventeen states in India and works with governments, multilateral agencies and large foundations. We look at creating impact at scale by leveraging data and technology, developing quality research and maintaining on ground presence.
Job Title: Opportunities and Institutional Development Associate
Fosters an environment of support and growth for internal team members. Leads the development of talent by ensuring the onboarding key professionals, ensuring their job satisfaction through capacity building. Suggests and executes other programs to help institutional and talent growth within the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads in onboarding talented professionals to ensure that organization continues to grow and strengthen.
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel that includes processes like capacity building.
- Works with various team members to brainstorm and come up with various job positions and opportunities; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
We welcome people from all backgrounds with the following qualifications for the position of HR Associate:
- 1-2 working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- At least has Bachelor’s degree in area related to institutional development and human resources
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of Talent systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening and negotiation skill
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Location: New Delhi
Remuneration: As per Market standards
Requirement: Immediate hiring
Job Description: Full Time
For those applicants interested in the position please send your CV and cover letter (explaining your motivation to apply to Swaniti Initiative, as well as your interest in research) to email@example.com by October 15th, 2019 . Due to the volume of applications, Swaniti only reaches out to those applicants who are selected for the next round.
Swaniti provides compensation competitive to other social enterprises.