Applications are invited for both the full-time opportunity and summer internships. You can apply through the common application form link. Details below:
I. Job Description
- Design, launch and maintain various knowledge products of Swaniti’s online platform, assisting political representatives, bureaucrats, civil societies and citizens.
II. Desired Qualifications
- An undergraduate or graduate degree from a top-tier school
- Experience with jQuery or any other DOM selection/manip
- Previous work experience or knowledge of HTML and CSS. Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of web designing frameworks like bootstrap
- Experience with frameworks like AngularJS emberJs or any other new JS based framework is preferred
- Experience with image editing tools like Photoshop is preferred
III. Other Details
- The full time opportunity is for professionals seeking a career track at Swaniti. The suggested joining date is May/June 2015, however some exceptions can be made (for example in case of working professionals who have a mandatory notice period).
- The internship opportunity is a three month opportunity beginning May/June 2015
- The position(s) is based out of New Delhi
- Salaries will be competitive to industry
IV. Selection Process
- Applicants would be shortlisted based on merit and responses to the application form, and will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis
Please note: Swaniti has a highly selective selection process and subsequently we will not be able to provide feedback on individual interviews.
V. Deadline for Submission: 29th May 2015, 5:00 PM (IST)